No Shine Tape Minis Strips Pack
Walker Tape's No-Shine Tape Minis Adhesive Tape for Hair Systems, Lace Wigs and Toupees
No-Shine Adhesive Tape Minis 72 pcs
No Shine Tape is a hypoallergenic extended wear tape. As the name suggests it has an extremely dull finish and is virtually invisible through the unit reducing the effect of shine sometimes visible at the front edge of the unit. This tape has an extremely strong bond, which can last for up to 3-4 weeks.
Pack of 72 tabs Minis.
Well known for having an extremely dull finish Walker Tape No Shine Tape is virtually invisible through the Hair Piece reducing the effect of shine sometimes visible at the front edge of the Hair Piece. The new Mini format allows for easier placement and application and are ideal for emergencies and touch-ups.
No Shine Tape has an extremely strong bond, which can last for up to 4 weeks.
Walker No Shine Tape Minis are made with Urethane, which makes the tape flexible with the skin.
Depending on the temperature, humidity, and body oils No Shine Mini Strips can last up to 4 weeks. Usually the stickiest, they require more skill to apply.
Walker No-Shine Tape Minis Manufacturer: Walker Tape – The leader in Hair Replacement Supplies
What are No-Shine Tape Minis for:
Hair System application, Hair Loss in Women, Hair Loss in Men, Hair Systems, Hair Loss Products and Treatments, Lace Wigs, Toupee and Accessories.
Also known as No-Shine.
No-Shine is a leader in maximum wear. It has a very dull finish and is virtually invisible through the unit. It’s made with urethane which makes it very flexible with the skin. We offer this tape in 1.5″ width rolls so it’s perfect for full-coverage jobs. It’s also easy to clean and doesn’t break down as much as other tapes during removal. It’s great for use with any unit. The liner is white but the actual tape is clear.
- Systems: All
- Dullness: Dull (Great for Lace)
- Gentleness: Hypoallergenic
- Residue: High
- Liner: Printed White (tape is clear)
- Thickness: 10mil
- Carrier: Stretchy
- Maximum Wear: 2-4+ Weeks
- Store at room temperature, below 90°F
- Test on small area before use
- Professional Use Only
Thickness: 10 mil
- Peel the scored liner off
- The adhesive side is placed towards unit. Avoid touching adhesive
- Place the tab where desired on the hair system
- Repeat as needed
- When ready to apply to the scalp, remove tabs
- For easier application use Just-Rite Positioning Spray
- Rolls: 3yd, 12yd, 36yd
- Contours: A, AA, B, BB, C, CC
- Straight Strips: 1/2″ x 3″, 3/4″ x 3″, 1″ x 3″
- Acrylic Tapes & Liquid Adhesives for Hair Systems
- Products Every Salon Needs Going Forward
- Tapes Overview